Neil Young Red & Black scarves now available on 6th Jan

garfresco said:
The official site is saying the scarves for the Leicester game are only available from the 6th Jan not the 1st.
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2010/December/Red-and-black-for-Leicester

Can't help thinking this will reduce the amount of people having them greatly, not sure that many people will make a special trip to get them, whereas they would have if they'd been available at the Blackpool game

Whats the reason behind, first come first served basis, surely they have made 4700 so there is one per ticket.

first come first serve, ffs how hard is it to make 4700 for the 4700 who are going,would have been great to see all them red and black being waved aloft

I am at the Arsenal match the night before and have to stay the night because of the kick off time and late trains meaning hours waiting at one station or another so what if I don't get back before they have distributed all the scarves?

Eccles Blue said:
I am at the Arsenal match the night before and have to stay the night because of the kick off time and late trains meaning hours waiting at one station or another so what if I don't get back before they have distributed all the scarves?

Sometimes life's tough.

BTH said:
Eccles Blue said:

Sometimes life's tough.

*lol* I know, I know, why am I complaining when lots of fans won't be able to make Arsenal because it is a midweek, night match? I get all the breaks. Aris here I come!!

They should have made as many scarves as tickets, people not going would buy the surplus.

You can make a scarf in a minute, the motorway service stations hard machines making these in the 1980s for cup finals, they just put blank ones through.

Not having them ready for a match day makes this less likely to be a success.

Think it's a bit harsh having a go at the club for this. They tried to respond to fans' whishes and will have had to rely on suppliers making these over the Xmas period. I expect they would have normally got something like this from abroad but won't have had time at short notice.

It would make sense for City to ship them all down to Leicester and have a few City staff handing them out as you go through the turnstiles. Easy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.