Neil Young Red & Black scarves now available on 6th Jan

welcometomanchester said:
Anyone who has reserved one yesterday had a call yet? should be around now guessing we should hear.

No not yet!

Anyone who has reserved one yesterday had a call yet? should be around now guessing we should hear.
The delivery is at 1pm, so until they have them instore they won't call anyone I presume.

eshiers1 said:

nope not had a call yet

i imagine they'll have hundreds of people to call though and presumably they'll stagger the call out times throughout the afternoon to stop everyone turning up at once
Now that would be much too sensible !

Not had my call yet either.

robsta said:
eshiers1 said:
nope not had a call yet

i imagine they'll have hundreds of people to call though and presumably they'll stagger the call out times throughout the afternoon to stop everyone turning up at once
Now that would be much too sensible !

Not had my call yet either.

aha just my thoughts, everyone will turn up at once and we will find that they didnt reserve one and just sold the last one.

great work Alex, I got my scarf yesterday and i hope neils well enough to watch the game on TV.

I have a feeling there will be some scarfs being dished out at the turnstyles

Neil Young Red & Black scarves now available on 6th Jan

SWP's back said:
My scalf is lovely and warm

You can go off some people;-) Rang this morning, told me they would be getting about 400 in. I've no chance of getting ours cos I can't get down there til 4.30:-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.