Neil Young Red & Black scarves now available on 6th Jan

Just had a call from Carmen Young asking me to cancel today's visit because Neil is too ill. Enough said.

Alex the Blue

Alex the Blue said:
Just had a call from Carmen Young asking me to cancel today's visit because Neil is too ill. Enough said.

Alex the Blue

That is so sad. C'mon Blues make it a day to remember tomorrow, hopefully it will give Nelly a boost to show that he will always be remembered for what he did for City.

MCFC - There is a light that never goes out.

Just been to the ground to get my scarf,was told twenty had gone today and there are approximately 100 left. Act quickly blues!

Just spoke to Citystore and Supporter Services. The last of the scarves are now in the store and they're not expecting any more deliveries. Citystore said they could hold one for max of one day so I'm going to miss out. Best get down there now if you want one!

Just been in touch with the relevant person at the club. There's almost 100 scarves remaining for voucher holders. PLEASE minimum donation of £5-00 per scarf.

Mancini, Garry Cook and directors will be sporting a Nelly scarf.

Team wearing white shirt with black & red diagonal stripe.

Alex the Blue

Gutted, just popped down from Warrington and they're all gone. I will still make a donation and hope I can buy a replica outside the ground. Why City never made at least 5000 is beyond me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.