Neil Young

SWSB

Just heard from Alex Channon that Neil has terminal cancer and with treatment may have 6-12 months to live and his left leg may have to be amputated.Just awful to hear the very sad news.He never did get the testimonial he deserved.
Met him once about a year or two ago when he gave the prizes out at the PL 5 a side.Such a great guy and will be sadly missed.

I understand it's lung cancer. Absolutely awful, awful news. Neil's a lovely fella and a decent golfer, let alone a City legend. Very upset to have heard the news.

Anyone wishing to send cards can do so via Alex who has kindly said he will send them on.His address is 'Penalty Spot',11 Thirlmere Ave,Swinton,M27 5XD.
His wife Carmen is obviously very down and I'm sure cards received will cheer them both up a little.

gutted to here he used to coach my school football team about 9 years ago, really took a shine to him and he seemed to like me and loved my style of football gave me my first captains armband still have it today. wish him all the best

every game i think about nelly young. i think when every corner is taken from our right wing, why havent we got someone stood in youngs patch (the far angle of the penalty area., he score some tremendous goals from this position and its amazing how often the ball ends up in this area with no one to get on the end of it.

best of look Neil Young you`ll never know how much you were loved and appreciated by us older blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.