Neon Cup U15

This kids name has been cropping up for a few years now , he's been marked out as a special talent who could go on to be very special,

I didn't catch the game , so just wondering what type of player he is ? Classic #10 in the David silva mould ? Left footed ?
Reminds me of Modric a tad.....he's very talented technically but also a game little so and so.

Clip of Phil Foden when he was 8 years - a left foot to die for.

Foden did wear the no. 10 shirt today

I watched the Semi and the Final. Sancho for me looks a real talent. Phil Fowden needs to grow. Barca had the same issues with Messi didnt they so our chaps in charge will know what to do.

Reminds me of Modric a tad.....he's very talented technically but also a game little so and so.

Thanks, it will be interesting to track his progress over the next few years to see if he makes it.

He obviously has the talent, but there are so many other factors in play ...

Bobby Duncan looks a player !! Topscorer in the tournament and nearly broke the bar in the semi and I hear he is only under 14.

Bobby Duncan looks a player !! Topscorer in the tournament and nearly broke the bar in the semi and I hear he is only under 14.
Bobby Duncan a name which I am defiantly going to remember for the future. Brilliant performance thoughout the tournament, top goal scorer of the tournament speaks for itself! Outstanding Player for our club.

Bobby Duncan a name which I am defiantly going to remember for the future. Brilliant performance thoughout the tournament, top goal scorer of the tournament speaks for itself! Outstanding Player for our club.
Cough, cough.

Hi Bobby ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.