Nervous yet?

Been calm enough, just rolling into Wembley Park and now shitting myself. I dont think this team will ever be so good that I'll not get nervous before big matches.

im nervous but excited at same time, i know his isnt old city where we had a habit of blowing it, but 1981 is and always be in back of my head

Don't get why the fuck there are so many of us nervous. The FA cup is not what we wanted this year, but it's what we have got now. The opposition is Wigan ffs, and their entire squad is probably worth less than Yaya's wages. Wembley is our new second home (amazing really that!!), and should be 60-70 percent Blue today. Not to mention the fact that they are about to be relegated more than likely so may even rest some names (and if not, they'll certainly have most of their minds on the league situation anyway).

Sure they might be up for it, but what the f' is there to be nervous about?

Let's go out there and smash them!

At the time of posting were 47mins in and its 0-0 not exactly dominating now I'm nervous

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.