Netbook MCFC Wallpapers

Sheriff Fatman

Hi All

My daughter, Georgia-Blue (yes that is her real name) has just got a netbook for Christmas and could do with a decent City wallpaper (1024 x 600). I keep trying to get some of the decent ones on here to go on her netbook but they won't go on. Any help appreciated. Many thanks.

Here's one I made for my netbook.

welcometomanchester.jpg

you can do a search in this forum up in the right corner... write wallpaper and you get 52 pages of different wallpapers from different posters...

Cheers All for the advice from both myself and Georgia-Blue

It appears that Microsoft have brutally made it so that Netbooks with Windows 7 Starter has the facility to change background blocked unless one pays Microsoft another 60 - 70 quid to upgrade to Windows 7 Home Basic or better. It's such a simple thing to do normally and couldn't work out what the problem was! Still, I've found a few good backgrounds for my laptop which I can interchange at my leisure.

Thanks anyway

Jay - her favourite players are Petrov and Tevez and another of her prezzies was the black away kit with Tevez 32 on the back - a surprise she was well chuffed with.

Nice one pal!

I was going to suggest, I'd make her a wallpaper with one of her favourite players, in them dimensions. But seen as though she won't be able to change it I won't bother as much!

I don't have windows 7 myself so I can't guarantee this will work (or not break anything!), but looks fairly easy:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWtn0wlk9aQ[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.