Netflix film American Murder: The Family Next Door

Watched it and felt the same.

I couldn't get my head round 2 bits though

1. What was every single fucking thing they did broadcast on social media

2. Why were cameras there filming everything "as it happened"?
Think she was an 'influencer' probably made money soemhow from content creation, Facebook, YouTube and that - I think it mentioned she was in marketing

Sounds a bit similar to 'Who Killed Little Gregory' , all in french subtitles but it was so shocking and hard hitting but also really compelling - left me feeling pretty depressed after and i vowed never to watch these types of docs again. so will give it a miss.

I knew nothing of this case before watching earlier. I was convinced that she was the mental one and had disappeared to get him in shit. I completely missed the warning signs such as the neighbour saying he was acting weird.

The first time I thought he had done something to his family was when the affair was uncovered.

We asked the same thing, what exactly was she filming herself for its almost as if she knew she would be on a documentary one day! We're both millennials too so not even an age thing as were a similar age to her.
She lived a long way from her parents, the kids grandparents, and it is VERY COMMON for people to put this shit on FB for family to watch the kids grow up and tag their travels.

Sad, but....

Followed this story in real time, and the neighbor pegged him immediately.

I watch A LOT of crime drama, real and fiction, and I’m neither squeamish nor shocked by much, but there are a few things in this story that hit me hard.

1) He traveled to the oil pumping station with his dead wife in the back of the truck wrapped in a sheet...with the kids alive in their car seats in the back seat of the truck. Therefore, he drove for AN HOUR with his kids in the back asking about “Mommy,” KNOWING he was going to murder them when he got there.

2) While he was strangling one child, the other one was screaming “No, Daddy, No!” not understanding he was a murderer and without realizing she was next.

3) He stuffed the kids into oil tanks. The opening that he stuffed their dead bodies through was 8 inches across. The thought of how he got their bodies through such a small opening is, for me, one of the most inhumane things I have seen in a long time, especially knowing they were still warm while doing it. I’m only surprised he didn’t hack his wife to death and stuff her in those tanks, too, because I’m not sure they’d have ever been found. Instead, he was, thankfully, stupid enough to fall for the “Oh no, you failed the polygraph, so now you have to confess!” BS!

FYI...DO NOT TALK TO THE POLICE! That is your lawyers job. NEVER EVER!

I’ve refused to watch this my daughter is 8, I just cannot contemplate harming a hair on her head, this guy needs to be tortured for the rest of his life.

1) He traveled to the oil pumping station with his dead wife in the back of the truck wrapped in a sheet...with the kids alive in their car seats in the back seat of the truck. Therefore, he drove for AN HOUR with his kids in the back asking about “Mommy,” KNOWING he was going to murder them when he got there.

2) While he was strangling one child, the other one was screaming “No, Daddy, No!” not understanding he was a murderer and without realizing she was next.

3) He stuffed the kids into oil tanks. The opening that he stuffed their dead bodies through was 8 inches across. The thought of how he got their bodies through such a small opening is, for me, one of the most inhumane things I have seen in a long time, especially knowing they were still warm while doing it. I’m only surprised he didn’t hack his wife to death and stuff her in those tanks, too, because I’m not sure they’d have ever been found. Instead, he was, thankfully, stupid enough to fall for the “Oh no, you failed the polygraph, so now you have to confess!” BS!

FYI...DO NOT TALK TO THE POLICE! That is your lawyers job. NEVER EVER!

wow, that's just heartbreaking - not sure how people can watch this knowing what happened.

When you realise this is a true story - it is just heartbreaking. The policeman was right.. all he had to do was get a divorce.

His girlfriend raised my eyebrows too... wtf !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.