Netflix Recommendations

Does anyone know why Netflix has different programs in different countries. ?
My brother is watching a series in the UK that is not on here in Australia, this has happened visa versa.

Been watching Money Heist. Excellent first season so far.

I too have been watching it and it is still good going into season (part 3) I am sure you are past there now.

One thing I would say if anyone is going to watch it, you must watch it with Spanish audio (how it was filmed) and subtitles. It comes on as dubbed and fuck me it is abisimal.

Shame more shows don't get the airtime they deserve just because of the language.

Finished ‘The Last Dance’ last night.

Two free throws, a lay up, a steal, and the most iconic jump shot of all time to win title #6.

What a player!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've started watching "White Lines" and I'm about half way through.

I think it's pretty average, I'm going with it purely to see how it all unfolds which is the only "hook" from the series.

The Manchester accents portrayed by southerners are absolutely awful and cringe worthy. It's fair to say that you would be pissed as a newt if you were to drink every time the main character mentions that her brother (who is a tosser) went missing. Yes love, we get the idea. Her missing brother doesn't need to be mentioned every 5 minutes and there's also no need for her weird therapeutic sessions. Focus on the story and other characters.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.