Netflix Recommendations

Finished ‘The Last Dance’ last night.

Two free throws, a lay up, a steal, and the most iconic jump shot of all time to win title #6.

What a player!

I watched it as well mate and thought it was pretty good. I see the Guardian are doing a series of articles trying to denigrate Jordan but I thought he comes out of the series fairly well. He was a ruthless winner and won fair and square. He also showed a kinder side with his fans and security team.

After Life - it’s brilliant

just rewatched the first two seasons on the American House of Cards. It’s really good. Almost as good as the original UK version.
Really enjoying After life. Very well written and acted.

Just finished season 3 of Ozark. Definitely up there as one of the best up to now. Also very well written and acted. Gripping TV

I too have been watching it and it is still good going into season (part 3) I am sure you are past there now.

One thing I would say if anyone is going to watch it, you must watch it with Spanish audio (how it was filmed) and subtitles. It comes on as dubbed and fuck me it is abisimal.

Shame more shows don't get the airtime they deserve just because of the language.

They should use the international language then, lazy cunts

Try 'What did Jack do?'.

I swear it will be the craziest 15 minutes of TV you have ever watched.

I've started watching "White Lines" and I'm about half way through.

I think it's pretty average, I'm going with it purely to see how it all unfolds which is the only "hook" from the series.

The Manchester accents portrayed by southerners are absolutely awful and cringe worthy. It's fair to say that you would be pissed as a newt if you were to drink every time the main character mentions that her brother (who is a tosser) went missing. Yes love, we get the idea. Her missing brother doesn't need to be mentioned every 5 minutes and there's also no need for her weird therapeutic sessions. Focus on the story and other characters.

acting wooden especially the main character.

also if you go to Ibiza good to see you can borrow anyone’s car or bike and wander into their house anytime you like .

I don’t think anyone in Ibiza really gives a fuck who murdered someone 20 years ago and by episode 3 I discovered neither did I .

Really enjoying After life. Very well written and acted.

Just finished season 3 of Ozark. Definitely up there as one of the best up to now. Also very well written and acted. Gripping TV
Agreed. Ozark was great, Jason Bateman was marvellous. I liked After Life, I thought season 1 was funnier, the second one got a bit too morose

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.