Netflix

quiet_riot said:
stony said:
Justified is on there too. Well worth watching if you haven't seen it.

Watched season 1, I like Olyphant, I like cowboys, I like Walton goggins, just found Justified a bit...meh
Season 2 blows the first out of the water. Margo Martindale is amazing.

Also, I'm at the point in my life where I can't figure out what I did before Netflix existed.

Just started watching 24. Yes I know I'm late to the party but I didn't fancy it when it was on telly.
I'm enjoying it so far.

Lilyhammer season 2 just released as Netflix Original. Bizarre mix on Norwegian, Sopranos and the e-street band.

rowarta said:
Lilyhammer season 2 just released as Netflix Original. Bizarre mix on Norwegian, Sopranos and the e-street band.

Loved Season 1 and been waiting for this to come on. Watched the first couple of episodes last night and there's a new character, a Nigerian chef, nicknamed Balotelli!

union city blue said:
rowarta said:

Loved Season 1 and been waiting for this to come on. Watched the first couple of episodes last night and there's a new character, a Nigerian chef, nicknamed Balotelli!

Half way through ep 1, I'll look at for the chef

Finished orange is the new black 1st series was fookin mint. Currently watching trailer park boys it's a bit old I kno but great show

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.