Netherlands : The Darkhorses

Blue Blooded Maniac said:
england are a one man team and even with shrek, theyl stil go out in the quarters.

spain are definatly the best team going into the tournament. theres just no week links at all.

argentina would be second favourites if they had a decent manager.

il be supporting holland. they are the slight outsiders and i do fancy there chances. i also like that they'v always been the slight under dogs wich is appealing. wanted to get me holland top before the start but il be fucked if im payin £40 to £50. was havin a gandas on ebay n there even dearer for the old, decent tops. might just stick a black lion on a blackpool top.

Robben is injured... I dont know when he will be back

Aussie! said:
Blue Blooded Maniac said:
england are a one man team and even with shrek, theyl stil go out in the quarters.

spain are definatly the best team going into the tournament. theres just no week links at all.

argentina would be second favourites if they had a decent manager.

il be supporting holland. they are the slight outsiders and i do fancy there chances. i also like that they'v always been the slight under dogs wich is appealing. wanted to get me holland top before the start but il be fucked if im payin £40 to £50. was havin a gandas on ebay n there even dearer for the old, decent tops. might just stick a black lion on a blackpool top.

Robben is injured... I dont know when he will be back

he'l only be missing the first game apparently

Real dark horses for me are Paraguay and Chile, way underrated I think they will surprise a lot of people.

Definitely got a chance, but just have a look at Spains team - its pretty much flawless.

Bet so far is for a Brazil/Spain final at 9/1. Looks pretty good odds in my book.

We only have one chance... Go on the attack.. With RVP, Robben, Sneijder , Van der Vaart.. We have one of the best attacks in the world... If we put teams under pressure it will help our defence..

First round should be no problem. Give Robben some rest..... And everything will be fine

I`ve fancied the Dutch all along. Had £5 they play Spain in final at 22/1 and £5 they play Italy at 66/1. The day after i drew them in the sweep at work. I know who i`ll be supporting if England go out.

The Dutch arn't darkhorses they'll breeze it to the semis but i doubt their defence is strong enough to win it, De Jong can't defend all on his own.

Not really any real darkhorses in this WC the big teams are just far far too strong.

I'd tip Chile, Denmark, Serbia and maybe Slovakia to be the "surprises" of the WC. Don't know how the fixtures will pan out as i haven't looked that closely but i wouldn't expect anybody but the considered favourites to make the semi's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.