Netherlands v Argentina - Fri 9th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never thought I’d see the Dutch play route 1 football but not surprising. van Gaal will play in anyway to win even if it mean sucking the life out of a game.

When we complain about bad refereeing in the PL, remember this.

This is properly bad refereeing. No control over the game, awful challenges flying in, multiple fights breaking out, booting the ball at the bench with no consequences, refusing to give some players cards, ridiculous inconsistency within the game.
To be fair, compared to his performance in our game against Liverpool this is one of his better performances! This guy is up there as one of the worst referees I've ever seen, he's the only one that I genuinely think is so bad that he's probably on the take rather than just incompetent.

To think we were supposedly looking at Martinez thank fuck we choose Alvarez..
Said it before but Martinez is someone who plays well with a striker. Not to say he’s a world beater but there’s a reason he’s had a few good seasons, especially when lukaku was there the first time and now Dzeko.

Don’t you love the irony ? The Dutch revert to playing Hoofball for the last twenty minutes and end up scoring with a really clever set piece.

What was Otamendi thinking giving that foul away ?

Meanwhile the fuckwit ref achieves his goals by being the talking point of the game - 12 yellow cards - WTF ?
He just had to go to his colleague for a coin. That is a standard piece of referees equipment that he should have on his person at all times. The guy is not fit to referee at this level, or at quite a few of the steps immediately before this level.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.