Netherlands v Argentina - Fri 9th Dec, 19:00 | Quarter-final | World Cup 2022

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Portugal will be thinking the same aswell .
England have beaten Iran wales and Senegal and got played of the park against the USA so we haven’t exactly set this tournament on fire either so j in don’t get why all media are going crazy about England . Southgates dna Is to shit the bed and go cautious which he will do tomorrow night as he can’t coach any other way .
So every game we win you write off!
The one one we draw is the one to focus on?????
We may be cautious but we have the biggest threat from the bench and have easily as good a squad as anyone else left in

The Dutch free kick reminded me of the one City scored against West Brom in the 68 Charity Shield, at about fifty seconds below. And no I wasn’t there !

Jonathan Pearce (commentator) usually annoys me, but he indicated earlier in this match that he is flying back to England tomorrow, this must be his final game of this WC and he just made a point of thanking all the background people - sound people, researchers etc. who help him and his co-commentator prepare for these games. I liked that.
I think he's wank

Jonathan Pearce (commentator) usually annoys me, but he indicated earlier in this match that he is flying back to England tomorrow, this must be his final game of this WC and he just made a point of thanking all the background people - sound people, researchers etc. who help him and his co-commentator prepare for these games. I liked that.
Yeah a real highlight of the game so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.