Netherlands v Austria - Tues 25th June, 17:00 | Euro 2024 Group D

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Then already stop play if a player handles it in the build up. They don’t have to always look
How would they know instantly? How could the referee know whether the buzz on the watch was a touch from a hand or a foot?

Handball is generally fine with VAR for goals. Whoever was on VAR today didn’t implement it correctly.

I think its clear that he can set a team up and relay to them what he wants them to do so my conclusion is Wreck it Ralph was done up the wrong 'un by the senior pros and his conclusions as to the extent of the issues at the swamp were correct

How would they know instantly? How could the referee know whether the buzz on the watch was a touch from a hand or a foot?

Handball is generally fine with VAR for goals. Whoever was on VAR today didn’t implement it correctly.
I hear what you’re saying. From my understanding of the tech, it only responds when it touches the hand. In that Belgium match, it didn’t show to react when the players were jostling for it. Only had a reaction when Openda’s hand touched it.

Correct me if I’m wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.