Netherlands v Czech Republic | Euro 2020 Last 16

What will the result be?

• Czech Republic (in 120minutes)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Czech Republic on penalties

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Czechs we’re brilliant from start to finish.

Soucek was superb.

Missed the first half. But found it strange that Wout Weghorst wasn't a starter. Malen played but didn't score in the last match (might have made some space for the others that did) and the Czechs have much better defence than Macedonia.

Dutch being too Dutch and abandoning the Target man for to play two second strikers.

Missed the first half. But found it strange that Wout Weghorst wasn't a starter. Malen played but didn't score in the last match (might have made some space for the others that did) and the Czechs have much better defence than Macedonia.

Dutch being too Dutch and abandoning the Target man for to play two second strikers.

I assume De Boer felt that the Czech defenders would cope better with a big target man rather than a quick, tricky player like Malen. And as Malen was the only Dutch player to get in on goal all game, I don't think it was necessarily a bad call

I assume De Boer felt that the Czech defenders would cope better with a big target man rather than a quick, tricky player like Malen. And as Malen was the only Dutch player to get in on goal all game, I don't think it was necessarily a bad call
Yes, Holland's problem was in midfield. Failed to create good chances, esp second half.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.