Netherlands vs Denmark

holland aren't as fluent or as clinical as Germany.

Wiel had one good burst forward, Kjaer I haven't really noticed but it's noticeable how by having quality attacking midfielders ahead of De Jong makes him far less noticeable and relied on unlike at City where he's on the ball a lot more.<br /><br />-- Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:05 pm --<br /><br />these freekicks are getting ridiculous someone better score one of these at some point.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
holland aren't as fluent or as clinical as Germany.

Wiel had one good burst forward, Kjaer I haven't really noticed but it's noticeable how by having quality attacking midfielders ahead of De Jong makes him far less noticeable and relied on unlike at City where he's on the ball a lot more.
Opposition is offcourse much better as well.

Holland only need 2 of 3 good moments and then it's 2-0. Holland played Hungary before the WC and it was 1-1 at HT...and finished 6-1.

I think Elia will come on for Van der Vaart in the second half. The Danes are defending well through the middle so Elia needs to go and do something on the flank.

Esteban de la Sexface said:
How the fuck is kuyt getting on the Dutch team??
Robben is returning from injury and will be saved for the latter stages. He will normally start on the right wing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.