Never been big on the "2nd spell"

goat boy said:
felixbg said:
keegan for me ... would be brilliant with unlimited funds and the best players in the world ... would allow him to play beautiful attacking football

Sorry to poor a bucket of ice cold water on your sweetly-sleeping and far-away dreaming answer to the question, mate, but there's just one little problem with this delightful sounding scenario...

I can sum it up in two words-

Danny Mills :(

;)

ya want him as manager !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! god you must be stupid hahaha ... just kiddin ;-)

felixbg said:
keegan for me ... would be brilliant with unlimited funds and the best players in the world ... would allow him to play beautiful attacking football

You're joking right. The best players so long as they are over 35. I wouldn't trust Keegan with my weekly Tesco shop never mind millions of transfer funds. The guy is deluded and out of touch.

One of our best recent managers was Mel Machin. Another example of getting rid too quickly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.