Never celebrate too soon ;-)

when the camera pans around the bar did you notice the roll of bog paper on a table ?
Whats that all about ??

binns said:
Read a post on another site to the effect that we should welcome Asian "fans" and think of them as just "income generators" via shirt sales.
Bought into it until I saw this video - I just hope to God we never end up like the Scum!
On a lighter note - I was riding my bike along a cycle path in Bath - like you do - when I passed a plastic resplendent in his AIG Man.Utd. kit (strangely I haven't seen one for a while) just shouted out "come on City - rag - plastic fan" and rode on.
Strangely satisfying!

Oh the fucking irony in these two statements....

At first I thought 'bloody hell,shocking to see some rags getting this excited,most just take it for granted they are gonna win everything', then when they realise City have scored they don't seem that upset and some of them are kind of grinning. Think it's just an excuse to have a party and they don't really care either way. Was hoping to see more crying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.