Never Mind Snowden & the NSA. Do Not Shag Taxi Drivers' Wives

Uncle Wally One Ball

Sorry twat of a bloke. One of the ladies on the books came round earlier after slipping away from her works Xmas doo. She was done to the nines and totally shitfaced on Echo Falls wine or maybe something even nastier. Anyway, kiss and a cuddle and then pretended to be interested as she sat there telling me what a **** he is and how much she hates him and how and work is and other things that faded into white noise as I watched the thing about UB40 in between her snoring. She doesnt live far away, and her bloke has suspected she's been dropping her drawers somewhere locally for a while. He is a taxi driver. Turns out the silly pissed up lady left her phone in whatever cab she was in, that of course dropped her off at home. But she doesnt go home.
Long story short, the nice kindly taxi driver finds the phone and drops it back at the house. Cue the boyfriend blowing his mind and going through the phone, and seemingly getting in touch with the office. The information they hold which this Poirot-minded mother fecker has pieced together has been scary. He managed to narrow down my exact address. Long story short, shes home now. Beware taxi drivers and the data at their fingertips!

Are you saying you are shagging some blokes bird and he has found out due to her cab driver returning her phone to the bloke?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.