Never mind Tevez contract extension ...

black mamba said:
Don't really think that Zabaleta really WANTS to play for anyone else , and that's half the battle won in keeping him here ..... both he , and his girlfriend , appear to have totally embraced Manchester life.

All he ever needed was a solid run of games to prove his worth to the club , and he'll be hard to dislodge now ...

Will Micah be content to play second fiddle though? Hmmmm.

"Mr Zabaletta I`m sorry but due to the economic worldwide problems,I`m afraid that we will have to ask you to pay Manchester City for the privilege of playing for our team"
"Sure Khaldoon,how much do I owe you this month ?"

The guy would do anything for HIS beloved Manchester City FC !!

Robinho's Subbuteo said:
black mamba said:
Don't really think that Zabaleta really WANTS to play for anyone else , and that's half the battle won in keeping him here ..... both he , and his girlfriend , appear to have totally embraced Manchester life.

All he ever needed was a solid run of games to prove his worth to the club , and he'll be hard to dislodge now ...

Well i agree , that's quite another question ......

the guy will want his England place back , and sitting on the bench won't help his cause.

black mamba said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:
black mamba said:

the guy will want his England place back , and sitting on the bench won't help his cause.
Well he will get game time so he will have to show Mancini he is better than Zaba like Pablo had to when Richards was starting RB.

CTID101 said:
black mamba said:
Robinho's Subbuteo said:

Well he will get game time so he will have to show Mancini he is better than Zaba like Pablo had to when Richards was starting RB.

That is the problem with Micah, can he stay fit to challenge Zaba for a starting place? He is coming into his prime and he hasn't stayed clear of injury.

Well we won't know until he does get back into training.

I really don't think he should have gone to the utterly pointless Olympics off the back of last season, he was superb last season and I know he rotated with Zaba but he still should have had time off and then done a full and proper pre season.

When he is back in proper training and playing again he will be fine imo, can't remember that many injuries that recently apart from his current one.

In Zab we trust......Love the guy and the man is a credit to our club.

Whatever we are paying him in these times of mad paypackets for footballers I actually don't begrudge Zab.

Pablo-Zabaleta.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.