Neville and Bobby

BringBackSwales

Got in last night and watched the re-run on sky at half 12. Funny as fuck when the rag ratboy said to Bobby something along the lines of "I bet you never expected to be interviewed by me did you?" which was followed by 3 seconds of silence after which Bobby said something like "no its fine" - I don't think Bobby had a fucking clue who the self important prick even was

I think its more to do with the fact that it actually takes a couple of seconds for the voice to get to bobby.....

I'd be surprised If Mancini who has been in the game as a manager and player for a long time didn't know a man who has appeared for both England and scum on many occasions. As someone else said i'd put it down to the delay of the message being relayed.

Right or wrong I much rather think of it as Bobby thinking to himself " Yeah I know who you are, so what you rat faced gimp like I've ever given a fuck about anything that whisky soaked fuckin tramp's ventriloquists dummy has ever said, now take that demented old fuckers hand from up your arse, give billy bunter his fuckin suit back and ask your question you greasy haired bum fluff faced twitchy little prick !"

Or something along those lines !

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Right or wrong I much rather think of it as Bobby thinking to himself " Yeah I know who you are, so what you rat faced gimp like I've ever given a fuck about anything that whisky soaked fuckin tramp's ventriloquists dummy has ever said, now take that demented old fuckers hand from up your arse, give billy bunter his fuckin suit back and ask your question you greasy haired bum fluff faced twitchy little prick !"

Or something along those lines !
our bob's a quick thinker then

I felt for Neville , clearly nervous in his new job.
If he puts his experience to proper use he'll be an asset to them. Considering his background it will have hurt him to first witness and then comment on that display, not sure most on here could gush about a united victory like that.

de niro said:
I felt for Neville , clearly nervous in his new job.
If he puts his experience to proper use he'll be an asset to them. Considering his background it will have hurt him to first witness and then comment on that display, not sure most on here could gush about a united victory like that.

paulwhitehouse5_396x222.jpg

Early days for him on TV but the bits that I saw he seemed nervous but at least competent. The true test will be how he reacts to a United defeat and if he is capable of criticising Bacon and his mates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.