Neville and Bobby

Definitely one of the most awkward moments I've seen whilst watching football. CRINGE!

de niro said:
cinnamon blue said:
Once a wanker , always a wanker , dont give the twat any smattering of praise

best england right back for generations.

I can't believe you've said that. This is a Clarkie moment, right?
He kept his place in the England side because he played for the 'right' club and could keep passing to his mate Becks or occasionally Scholesy or back to Wio. Very limited but played within his capabilities. Annoyed the life out of me by making those overlapping runs passed Beckham and closing that space down behind the left back which Beckham should have been exploiting. How many top international full backs nowadays would get so many caps without getting on the score sheet? Neville was part of the reason we failed to win anything for so long, and that is no exaggeration.

Anyway, keep up the good posts, I greatly enjoy them.

He's a grade A tool IMO

He lives underground just like a fucking rodent (Roland Rat) should..

article-1246130-0805E55D000005DC-131_634x363.jpg

n612293125_692177_7092.jpg

It was the fucking little school boy snigger he did after blurting everything out to Bobby Manc that sealed it for me. He's a proper gimp-faced twat. I bet he practiced that in the mirror for hours before the broadcast....then still fucked it up!

Although saying that, he was pretty fair about us. Bit too eager to push the rags about anything.

I also had rag mates on facebook asking where their Neville had gone.

ChrisBee said:
It was the fucking little school boy snigger he did after blurting everything out to Bobby Manc that sealed it for me. He's a proper gimp-faced twat. I bet he practiced that in the mirror for hours before the broadcast....then still fucked it up!

Although saying that, he was pretty fair about us. Bit too eager to push the rags about anything.

I also had rag mates on facebook asking where their Neville had gone.

To be fair in his Bobby interview he did get all the words correct, the problem was they were in the wrong order. Reminded me of a really crap best man speech.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.