neville /fergie cycles

noely

Just watched bacon faces press conference and having watched nevilles first night as a pundit i notice they say the same thing. cycle this cycle that
do you get the feeling that neville has been worded up by fergie on what to say in defeat
i thiught neville did ok for his first time as a pundit but having seen fergoes conference makes me wonder<br /><br />-- Sun May 29, 2011 1:46 am --<br /><br />nope just me then must be the jaques

The interesting thing is that they don't seem to think it can apply to them. Their idea of a cycle is the bottom of a cycle is "only" winning a domestic cup. I wonder what will happen if a cycle ends up with only a EUFA League spot, mid table finish or (if there is a god) relegation to the Championship.....

They're declining faster than I thought, that was a fairly piss-poor effort last night even allowing for Barca's brilliance. Ferguson also seems to have lost it tactically, why would you play a 4-man midfield against Barca??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.