Neville Kneville

Sadly Neville Kneville passed away in the early hours of Wednesday morning at the age of just 59.

Nev was a massive Blue. Not so much a home and away sort of guy. I think he much preferred going to watch the reserves and the youth team than going to away games. I've known him for over 40 years and over that time we had some memorable times supporting City. Even through the some shite times he used to convince our group we were only ever a couple of players away from the Champions League final.

Nev was a member of this forum since 2008 and made over 36,000 posts and I'm sure his opinions will be missed, even if he did enjoy the odd wind up or spat with fellow members.

As soon as we're back at the matches we'll be in City Sq. raising a pint of warm, flat, dark fruit strongbow in your honour, mate

RIP Nev
Very sad to hear that. My favourite poster on here.

Only just seen this - that's awful news, 59 is no age at all. I always enjoyed his posts and had a few good debates with him back in the day re the academy teams. Condolences to his family and close friends.

RIP

Really sad to hear that. Enjoyed his posts; his passion, sharp wit, and language. My thoughts go to his family and all that loved him.

Never knew him but always enjoyed reading his opinions and debates on here. Seemed a great blue and very knowledgeable. Rip

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.