Neville Kneville

Sadly Neville Kneville passed away in the early hours of Wednesday morning at the age of just 59.

Nev was a massive Blue. Not so much a home and away sort of guy. I think he much preferred going to watch the reserves and the youth team than going to away games. I've known him for over 40 years and over that time we had some memorable times supporting City. Even through the some shite times he used to convince our group we were only ever a couple of players away from the Champions League final.

Nev was a member of this forum since 2008 and made over 36,000 posts and I'm sure his opinions will be missed, even if he did enjoy the odd wind up or spat with fellow members.

As soon as we're back at the matches we'll be in City Sq. raising a pint of warm, flat, dark fruit strongbow in your honour, mate

RIP Nev
RIP

Was gutted when I heard this, like a lot on these pages, I didn't know him, but felt I did thru' reading his posts and interacting with him on here. Thanks to @Gingers Dad, I've become acquainted with his music, which is right up my particular music street. If you're up for it, it's well worth a listen, search Tony Dowlers Hellhounds on YouTube, if you like a bit of blues and rock, most of the footage is filmed live so is pretty visceral, but bloody hell Tony could play a guitar! RIP Tony Dowler/Neville Kneville.

Didn't know about his music, will listen to some of that later,cheers. Strange putting a face to a poster. Not who I immagined I was chatting or debating with.

Very sad news I enjoyed his posts. 59 is way too young to go, at least he got to see us back at the top where we deserve to be.

I just looked at the YouTube video of him performing, very talented and nice to see him in his element on stage.

Rest in peace Blue you will be sadly missed.

Reactions: OB1
I must have known him, I watched the Youth team for donkeys years, only stopping a couple of years after we moved to the campus where we were made to feel like criminals.

RIP Neville, you'll be missed by many on here. my thoughts are with you and your family.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.