Neville leaves England women's team

Apparently him and Beckscum share the same footballing DNA. A lot of inbreeding going on at the swamp.

Herman will fuck up, of course, but we will not hear about it: the British press never print negative stories about their two favourite redshirted teams. However, get off to a winning start (which has probably already been arranged for him) and it will be on the tv and radio news here, the tabloids will be out in force talking about what a genius manager he is, etc etc. We all of us have been down this road so many times before we know every bloody inch of it.
He and Beckham will be hailed as saviours of the sport and all will be well in Uncle Sam's fairy-dairy land of Hollywood and tinsel.

But the truth is that the gargoyle is woefully out of his depth and his appointment will be a total disaster for the franchise.

Neville is as incompetent as he is ugly, but he can only be judged on the former.

Right, we're launching a new American franchise, and need a charismatic, successful coach to bring excitement and glory.

Or, we can get Rebecca Loos' former, alleged, muff warmer to get one of his mates to do it. It'll be fine.

Maybe the women's team can kick on now. I think the only attributes he has ticked for both jobs is, doesn't have a clue what he is doing or know or care much about the team and competitions they are in.

Does anyone else remember years ago when he was at Everton and he said something along the lines of "I would never sign for city"

As if we would've wanted you hahahaha.

I Would've had to give up my season ticket, fuck looking at that ugly twat in the flesh every two weeks.
Was that the same match Barton slapped him in front of the ref? The ref looked as if to say "it'll improve your look you gargoyle faced mutant"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.