Neville slags off City - AGAIN!!

bumbles said:
there some very gulliable ( spelling ?) people on here ..quite sweet really

Actually there are two ways of spelling it - suggest you check your facts first before slagging someone off.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.wikipedia.com/spelling_gulliable_gullable" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wikipedia.com/spelling_gulliable_gullable</a>

Sky Blue said:
bumbles said:
there some very gulliable ( spelling ?) people on here ..quite sweet really

"They're" and "gullible".....bless.

oh dear...you have put your foot in it havent you ...

They're is a abbreviaton for They are ...therefore the sentance would not make any sense

"they are some very gullible "...

PS ..>I dont pretend to be the grammar ploice ...but if thats what gets you hot go for it

Good job the heading wasn't "Neville slags off City again....on talksport' This board would have gone into meltdown! (Though there's an idea for a future one:-))

Don't think we've had a talksport thread for 15mins now have we?

fishing.jpg

bumbles said:
Sky Blue said:
"They're" and "gullible".....bless.

oh dear...you have put your foot in it havent you ...

They're is a abbreviaton for They are ...therefore the sentance would not make any sense

"they are some very gullible "...

PS ..>I dont pretend to be the grammar ploice ...but if thats what gets you hot go for it

Had you the wit to write "there are...", your original sentence would have made sense and there would've been no need for the grammar police.

jimbo101 said:
“Money can’t buy you success” So says Manchester United captain Gary Neville in a scathing attack on ‘noisy neighbours’™ Manchester City.

Roberto Mancini has already spent £100M of the sheikh’s ‘filthy petro-dollars’™ this summer on Jerome Boateng, Yaya Toure & David Silva, with more big money signings supposedly in the pipeline. But the United skipper says this won’t bring the success the trophy-less club crave.
“Money can’t buy you success. It can only buy you players. At United our success has always been built on a core of home grown talent like myself, Giggsy, Scholesy, Wayne & Rio. Not on imported big money signings. We’ve never needed to break transfer records or pay over the odds for players.”
England regular Neville has also hit out at ‘Megabucks’™ City’s lack of recent success. “You shouldn’t be able to just rock up with a pile of cash & start buying players. You need to earn the right to buy big by winning trophies first.”
Neville points to this lack of success & having no history as the reason ‘Moneybags’™ City need to pay massive wages to entice players to come to Eastlands, such as the reported £200,000 per week offered to Yaya Toure. “We don’t pay silly money here” said Neville. “We don’t have to pay anyone £250 grand a week. Players come here for pride, history & to work with the greatest manager ever, Sir Alex. I’d gladly play for nothing.”

Rumours that United’s lack of spending is actually down to there being no money available was laughed of by the England ace. “The Glazers have got it right. They’ve invested huge amounts of their money into the club & helped us remain successful & profitable. Not like these Arabs. They just throw money at players saddling City with a huge debt. That’s no business plan.”

Echoing these comments is his Utd & England team-mate, Rio Ferdinand who can’t understand why anyone would want to play for a club that has never won anything.
“I came to United because of the history & the success. I wanted to win things. The fact that I doubled my wages & insisted on a pay parity clause was nothing to do with it. As a kid I always supported whichever team was winning, and as a player I’m no different. That’s why I went to Leeds & then came here when Leeds stopped winning things.”

Time will tell whether ‘the Richest Club in World’™ can buy success. But two of the most successful players of all time think you can’t.

Have you got a link? can't Believe he actually said this! Because if he did its quite Mind boggling that he would come out with this utter tripe

waspish said:
jimbo101 said:
“Money can’t buy you success” So says Manchester United captain Gary Neville in a scathing attack on ‘noisy neighbours’™ Manchester City.

Roberto Mancini has already spent £100M of the sheikh’s ‘filthy petro-dollars’™ this summer on Jerome Boateng, Yaya Toure & David Silva, with more big money signings supposedly in the pipeline. But the United skipper says this won’t bring the success the trophy-less club crave.
“Money can’t buy you success. It can only buy you players. At United our success has always been built on a core of home grown talent like myself, Giggsy, Scholesy, Wayne & Rio. Not on imported big money signings. We’ve never needed to break transfer records or pay over the odds for players.”
England regular Neville has also hit out at ‘Megabucks’™ City’s lack of recent success. “You shouldn’t be able to just rock up with a pile of cash & start buying players. You need to earn the right to buy big by winning trophies first.”
Neville points to this lack of success & having no history as the reason ‘Moneybags’™ City need to pay massive wages to entice players to come to Eastlands, such as the reported £200,000 per week offered to Yaya Toure. “We don’t pay silly money here” said Neville. “We don’t have to pay anyone £250 grand a week. Players come here for pride, history & to work with the greatest manager ever, Sir Alex. I’d gladly play for nothing.”

Rumours that United’s lack of spending is actually down to there being no money available was laughed of by the England ace. “The Glazers have got it right. They’ve invested huge amounts of their money into the club & helped us remain successful & profitable. Not like these Arabs. They just throw money at players saddling City with a huge debt. That’s no business plan.”

Echoing these comments is his Utd & England team-mate, Rio Ferdinand who can’t understand why anyone would want to play for a club that has never won anything.
“I came to United because of the history & the success. I wanted to win things. The fact that I doubled my wages & insisted on a pay parity clause was nothing to do with it. As a kid I always supported whichever team was winning, and as a player I’m no different. That’s why I went to Leeds & then came here when Leeds stopped winning things.”

Time will tell whether ‘the Richest Club in World’™ can buy success. But two of the most successful players of all time think you can’t.

Have you got a link? can't Believe he actually said this! Because if he did its quite Mind boggling that he would come out with this utter tripe

I suggest you read the entire thread chap....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.