new Arndale store

hi
is the new Arndale store still open? the link below provided times just for June so wondered if it was just a temporary thing whilst they moved the stadium store which looks like its now re-opened?

secondly, does anyone know if they sell the UCL final programmes?
You can get the programme here if they don’t have it.

I went to the store this weekend. It was packed out, lots of parents getting kid's shirts named/numbered.

They had a nice range of retro shirts, my faves were the late 80s sky blue and dark wine coloured brother shirts. Also had a nice blacked out variation of this. They had a couple of nice caps too as well as the new home/away /GK shirts.

Was tempted by the retro ones but £40 a pop, or £20 a cap? Guess I'll stick to trawling eBay! As a premium brand we're charging premium prices.

On another note, the rags' green striped shirt, it's fucking horrible, hope Adidas are trolling them.

I went to the store this weekend. It was packed out, lots of parents getting kid's shirts named/numbered.

They had a nice range of retro shirts, my faves were the late 80s sky blue and dark wine coloured brother shirts. Also had a nice blacked out variation of this. They had a couple of nice caps too as well as the new home/away /GK shirts.

Was tempted by the retro ones but £40 a pop, or £20 a cap? Guess I'll stick to trawling eBay! As a premium brand we're charging premium prices.

On another note, the rags' green striped shirt, it's fucking horrible, hope Adidas are trolling them.
I’ll bet they run out of “9”s

Use your season card for 10% off,better than nowt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.