new Arndale store

I went to the store this weekend. It was packed out, lots of parents getting kid's shirts named/numbered.

They had a nice range of retro shirts, my faves were the late 80s sky blue and dark wine coloured brother shirts. Also had a nice blacked out variation of this. They had a couple of nice caps too as well as the new home/away /GK shirts.

Was tempted by the retro ones but £40 a pop, or £20 a cap? Guess I'll stick to trawling eBay! As a premium brand we're charging premium prices.

On another note, the rags' green striped shirt, it's fucking horrible, hope Adidas are trolling them.
I bought a maroon one last year off a site I can't remember. But if you go on that ginger city guy GSGC or whatever he's called, he's got a 15% code on his YouTube video yesterday. Kit bag I think. Worth a look..

does anyone know can you order online for pickup at the arndale store?

Yes, you can mate - did this at the weekend for the first home game of the season against the Geordies. There should be an option to pick up from the Arndale store during the website purchase. Word of caution, received notifications that even after stating an Arndale pickup the email confirmation displayed ready to pick up from the stadium store which was incorrect. Phoned up the team & they confirmed the notifications were incorrectly generating this info as at the time there was no pick up at the stadium store available.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.