New Aussie

bigcol said:
Welcome aboard. where abouts in Melbourne are You? Like Mattys pointed out the Charles Dickens used to and there is the public bar in north melbourne opp victoria market which is a backpackers haunt...but your best ringing up to find out. Also one in Caulfield which escapes me at present but I'll look into it. Bluemooners in Melbourne is what this country needs right now!
From the Dandenong area, Noble Park to be exact.
Just realised, won't be able to watch the Hull match :'(
Anyways I'm off to bed, Goodnight/Goodmorning (If it is morning) guys :P

There used to be one in Frankston but my short to mid term memory are overheating. Im in Geelong so no hope round here...the wild west! Cheers sweet blue dreams squire

pominoz said:
g,day melbournecity,welcome to the nuthouse.
are you an expat or local,if local,why city?
lol yeah weird ay, as stupid as this sounds its true :/
I started playing FM06 it was, and at that point I didn't really follow the premier league or any other league, just knew the big things happening in football. I randomly chose a team and it happened to be city haha, slowly but surely enough started to watch the (real) matches, read just about every single piece on them (though now half the transfer news is bullshit). Then I got the 06/07 top from my cousin who went over for some Football tournament with Australia U21's i think at the time. This year I walk around with Robinho #10 on my back and nobody questions me anymore about why i support city.
I also had one of my other cousins who trained with the rags 2 years back and told me how great Eastlands were compared to old trafford. He also described fergie as an arrogant cocky prick. He seemed only to get along with then Gabby Heinze and he's a gunners fan.

MelbourneCity said:
bigcol said:
Welcome aboard. where abouts in Melbourne are You? Like Mattys pointed out the Charles Dickens used to and there is the public bar in north melbourne opp victoria market which is a backpackers haunt...but your best ringing up to find out. Also one in Caulfield which escapes me at present but I'll look into it. Bluemooners in Melbourne is what this country needs right now!
From the Dandenong area, Noble Park to be exact.
Just realised, won't be able to watch the Hull match :'(
Anyways I'm off to bed, Goodnight/Goodmorning (If it is morning) guys :P

Gday, MelbourneCity!!

I am based in FT Gully so we are pretty close. Main pubs are the dickens and the keepers arms as previously mentioned. The peacock Inn (?) in Northcote can get a bit busy at times. Do you go to many Victory games?? I will be at the sydney vs victory game with me city shirt and victory scarf. Maybe catch up for a beer @ the locker room if you go............

MelbourneBlue said:
Gday, MelbourneCity!!

I am based in FT Gully so we are pretty close. Main pubs are the dickens and the keepers arms as previously mentioned. The peacock Inn (?) in Northcote can get a bit busy at times. Do you go to many Victory games?? I will be at the sydney vs victory game with me city shirt and victory scarf. Maybe catch up for a beer @ the locker room if you go............
To be honest I've only been to 2 games, think Perth and Sydney, both goalless draws...didn't enjoy it much. I doubt I'll be at the match since I'm going Adelaide for a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.