New Away Kit Pre Order Monday

how does the OP know the pre-order is today anyway? im sure it would have been on the OS first thing? if it appears now i'll eat my words

Corky said:
How can we have a blue away kit that colour when all our opponents who are blue wear a darker one?

We would not be able to wear any v Blackburn so I for one would say it is tosh!

Why ? We've had a Dark Blue away kit before now...and I know that it will be again.

I dont think it will happen today now. Im pretty sure it would of been up at 9am and still no sign,

BurnCK said:
Corky said:
How can we have a blue away kit that colour when all our opponents who are blue wear a darker one?

We would not be able to wear any v Blackburn so I for one would say it is tosh!

Why ? We've had a Dark Blue away kit before now...and I know that it will be again.

I see what Corky means - Against Blackburn we wouldn't wear our home kit. We wouldn't be able to wear our away as it would be dark blue, so we'd wear our third... but that's white so we wouldn't be able to wear that either!
We have had a navy blue away before - but we had a yellow third kit which wasn't a problem.

We could still wear navy blue against Blackburn — we could just use the black shorts and socks from the third kit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.