New Away Kit Pre Order Monday

i'm trying to register my e-mail address on citys website but it won't let me put the @ sign. anyone else having this problem ?<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:46 pm --<br /><br />i'm trying to register my e-mail address on citys website but it won't let me put the @ sign. anyone else having this problem ?

MCFCJAY said:
i'm trying to register my e-mail address on citys website but it won't let me put the @ sign. anyone else having this problem ?

-- Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:46 pm --

i'm trying to register my e-mail address on citys website but it won't let me put the @ sign. anyone else having this problem ?

Type in " and the @ comes up.

I've resigned myself to the fact that we'll just have to wait and see what happens with the shirts, really dont understand why our shirts are always a massive secret... Surely it would make sense to get them out as early as possible!!!

I can not even get onto the site now! Is anybody else having this problem? Maybe they are updating the site and the new kit will be there when its sorted.

blue-jedi said:
sent my email address yesterday and today got info back with pictures of new shirt and dates to order from its amazing nothing like i thought it was gonna be have paid on credit card just now waiting for response!!!!!!!!!!

shaaaare?! ive not got one through yet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.