New Away Kit Pre Order Monday

blue-jedi said:
sent my email address yesterday and today got info back with pictures of new shirt and dates to order from its amazing nothing like i thought it was gonna be have paid on credit card just now waiting for response!!!!!!!!!!

WUM of the highest order..... your family must be so proud.

Citytillidie69 said:
blue-jedi said:
sent my email address yesterday and today got info back with pictures of new shirt and dates to order from its amazing nothing like i thought it was gonna be have paid on credit card just now waiting for response!!!!!!!!!!

WUM of the highest order..... your family must be so proud.

blue-jedi said:

Theres not a chance you got it sent to you.

blue-jedi said:
got bored wanted to see how fast the response time was serious it was too obvious

OR did you try and get your own back as I believe you have previously been well and truly "clarkie'd" on the odd occasion.

Citytillidie69 said:
blue-jedi said:
got bored wanted to see how fast the response time was serious it was too obvious

OR did you try and get your own back as I believe you have previously been well and truly "clarkie'd" on the odd occasion.

not been clarkied before no.
thought someone else would of done it sooner ive been checking my bloody email every 2 mins after sending address im one of the sad types who has to have every shirt first you should of seen my face last year after my shirt wAs delivered to my work put it straight on no messing.

blue-jedi said:
Citytillidie69 said:

thought someone else would of done it sooner ive been checking my bloody email every 2 mins after sending address im one of the sad types who has to have every shirt first you should of seen my face last year after my shirt wAs delivered to my work put it straight on no messing.

errrmmm were you not clarkied in the wind up "own green & gold" thread as you posted as follows

nob
love the fact that scarves have become such a statement i wear mine with pride and laugh at the green and yellow/gold copycats mancini will become the greatest city manager ever ...... or be sacked by summer.

Citytillidie69 said:
blue-jedi said:

errrmmm were you not clarkied in the wind up "own green & gold" thread as you posted as follows

nob
love the fact that scarves have become such a statement i wear mine with pride and laugh at the green and yellow/gold copycats mancini will become the greatest city manager ever ...... or be sacked by summer.
was that not a serious thread im gutted now lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.