New Away Kit Pre Order Monday

Hammond said:
blue-jedi said:
sent my email address yesterday and today got info back with pictures of new shirt and dates to order from its amazing nothing like i thought it was gonna be have paid on credit card just now waiting for response!!!!!!!!!!

shaaaare?! ive not got one through yet!

gimp :(

27107_ban_him.jpg

Citytillidie69 said:
blue-jedi said:
sent my email address yesterday and today got info back with pictures of new shirt and dates to order from its amazing nothing like i thought it was gonna be have paid on credit card just now waiting for response!!!!!!!!!!

WUM of the highest order..... your family must be so proud.

sadly all my family are dead including both my parents who sadly passed away 2 years before i was born sad really.

I've just spoken to retail customer services (seasoncard discount hadn't been applied to a t shirt order) They said black 3rd shirt from last year being retained and reissued for this season.

shipleyblue said:
I've just spoken to retail customer services (seasoncard discount hadn't been applied to a t shirt order) They said black 3rd shirt from last year being retained and reissued for this season.
The 3rd kit is the white one and yes they are keeping it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.