New Away Kit Revealed

Quite like that kit and I've actually warmed to the new home kit (apart from the awful chevrons). When you compare what the rest of the prem teams have done with their kits we've not done too bad. After all we could've had liverpools designs or have those tight fitting puma tops , now those are something to moan about.

Nothing will really move me from a Red and Black Stripe 2nd/away kit. This particular offering is okay, nothing more. To my mind it would have been better as an all solid navy blue.

If it didn't have the badge you'd never know it was city, but think it will look great on all the young kids

happychappy said:
If it didn't have the badge you'd never know it was city, but think it will look great on all the young kids
You could say that about a lot of our away kits in recent years, couldn't you?
Orange
Black with yellow/gold hoops around the shoulder/armpit area
The black/charcoal half and half effort last season
The third kit last season (white with the blue and navy stripe down the left hand side)
The grey monstrosity with the thin green and blue stripe down the middle
The Gillingham playoff kit

Any of them scream ''CITY'' to you?

jimharri said:
happychappy said:
You could say that about a lot of our away kits in recent years, couldn't you?
Orange
Black with yellow/gold hoops around the shoulder/armpit area
The black/charcoal half and half effort last season
The third kit last season (white with the blue and navy stripe down the left hand side)
The grey monstrosity with the thin green and blue stripe down the middle
The Gillingham playoff kit

Any of them scream ''CITY'' to you?

Last seaons third kit said City to me - probably more so than most. To be honest, although I have favourites, I'm not botheted about the away kit too much... as lomg as the home kit is spot on, and I've said enough about that already!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.