New Away Kit Revealed

nmc said:
Just watched the first half against Milan. Don't like the away kit - it looks cheap and not very Manchester City - looks more like a Rags kit. Still I guess we will only wear it a few times anyway (given it's blue!) and hopefully we will get something maroon next time.

Leicester, Everton, QPR, Chelsea, rags, dippers, Geordies are probably the games we won't wear the blue away kit.

citymad said:
nmc said:
Just watched the first half against Milan. Don't like the away kit - it looks cheap and not very Manchester City - looks more like a Rags kit. Still I guess we will only wear it a few times anyway (given it's blue!) and hopefully we will get something maroon next time.

Leicester, Everton, QPR, Chelsea, rags, dippers, Geordies are probably the games we won't wear the blue away kit.

Yes, it reminds me a bit of the kit the rags were wearing when "they've just heard the news at the Stadium of Light."

FogBlueInSanFran said:
citymad said:
nmc said:

Yes, it reminds me a bit of the kit the rags were wearing when "they've just heard the news at the Stadium of Light."

Thanks mate I'm now going to have nightmares that we've just signed the face that just keeps on giving. How scary is that ?

citymad said:
FogBlueInSanFran said:
citymad said:

Thanks mate I'm now going to have nightmares that we've just signed the face that just keeps on giving. How scary is that ?

You mean the rotund blonde in the red sweater? Oh . . . that's not what you meant.

Relax and sleep well -- we'll never sign Frankenstein -- we'd have to change that song. Too much bother.

citymad said:
nmc said:

And in most of the other 12 away games we could wear our home colors...... Which I'd much prefer.

Every kit thread is always people moaning that they dont like it. I swear some people havent liked a city kit since '76.

I like the look of it and i like the fact we have both the home and away kits as blue.

kinkladz-ade said:
Every kit thread is always people moaning that they dont like it. I swear some people havent liked a city kit since '76.

I like the look of it and i like the fact we have both the home and away kits as blue.

Not liked a kit since '94. 1894 that is.

jimharri said:
happychappy said:
If it didn't have the badge you'd never know it was city, but think it will look great on all the young kids
You could say that about a lot of our away kits in recent years, couldn't you?
Orange
Black with yellow/gold hoops around the shoulder/armpit area
The black/charcoal half and half effort last season
The third kit last season (white with the blue and navy stripe down the left hand side)
The grey monstrosity with the thin green and blue stripe down the middle
The Gillingham playoff kit

Any of them scream ''CITY'' to you?

Wasn't that a true tribute to the Gillingham kit, think it was even called the spirit of 99, still much better then this piece of garbage we have this year,...

Said it b4 this kit looks like something iv seen before but can't put my figure on it.. Thought it was a old rehash of a Barcelona kit but can't find that , then arsenal away kit sprang to mined but can't find that ether ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.