New bed advice please!

stony said:
Careful if you get a bed and mattress from different places. Ikea sizes are bigger than everywhere else.
We got a new bed from bed express in Bury 3 years ago and it's fucked already. We had our last mattress for ten years and it was still ok. The one from bed express is fucked after 3 years, and I mean fucked too. Springs poking out of the bottom. Bit of a sore point really because it wasn't fucking cheap and I've lost the receipt. We've got a new mattress ordered from Tesco direct. It should have been £500 but it was half price.
I would have gone to Ikea because they give a 25 year guarantee but there's nowt wrong with the base and like I already mentioned, Ikea sizes are different.

you rum c*nt.

Got my bed about ten years ago and got a memory foam mattress last year off a shopping channel (for about 1/3 of the normal high street price), great job but not good for the flexi as it is just too hard to leave in the morning.

Dont worry too much about the bed, but get as good a mattress as you can afford, as after all, it is the mattress you lie on.

stony said:
Careful if you get a bed and mattress from different places. Ikea sizes are bigger than everywhere else.
We got a new bed from bed express in Bury 3 years ago and it's fucked already. We had our last mattress for ten years and it was still ok. The one from bed express is fucked after 3 years, and I mean fucked too. Springs poking out of the bottom. Bit of a sore point really because it wasn't fucking cheap and I've lost the receipt. We've got a new mattress ordered from Tesco direct. It should have been £500 but it was half price.
I would have gone to Ikea because they give a 25 year guarantee but there's nowt wrong with the base and like I already mentioned, Ikea sizes are different.

Cut my arse on them springs last time I was around!

Scottyboi said:
stony said:

Cut my arse on them springs last time I was around!

That wasn't the springs big boy

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.