New Blue Moon graphic Tee

They are £20 and come packaged in a 'record sleeve'. Very smart (as seen worn by Doves and Kid British) and limited to 500. Only available at the Arndale store for some reason though.

Just been to the arndale and got one of the bluemoon tops, they are class-very understated way of supporting the sky blue heroes, there is also a black t shirt with three bees(for the away shirt) and a white one with a simple red/black sash-similar to the posters around manchester at present. I must say I am really impressed with these, maybe not everyones cup of tea but really well designed and good quality too.

well done umbro!

for the overseas posters I would ring the store in the arndale, I am sure they would be able to send them to you, if not kick up a bloody fuss because every thing else is available on line, they were a few left in the store but you will have to be quick as they are limited edition(500 of each),

hope that helps

Hi California Blue

I got you one of them shirts today. Cost £20 (More than I expected actually, plus I forgot my bloody season card to get 10% off Grrr)

Check your PMs in about 5 mins

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.