New chants and songs!!!???

How many times have i heard that today "someone must be rattled" and likewise you hearing what i have said, but i am telling you this it is shocking the past few days events, yes maybe i am a little rattled but fuck it what a feeling, i am glad to finally have another team in the pot to pressure what is the greatest football team in the world MANCHESTER UNITED but to have a different emotion for once is good, at least the rivalry closer to home will be more interesting. But if and only if you can knock liverpool and arsenal of the perch of 3rd and 4th respectively you will still have to knock off chelsea and again if and only if you can do that you will still only be the second team in manchester.Others have tried and have failed miserably.

what u dont get is city will sign anybody at any cost, we could get ronaldo, if we wanted, what you need to understand is the that any player you bid for that city want, city wil get, ok we didnt get berbatov but for some reason he wanted to go to man u, coming on this forum just proves that your worried so you come to this forum to try and dent are confidence, but that is impossible, manchester city are undentable.

seems you only joined on the august the 26th 2008, you must be what we call at OT a glory hunter, what a shame for your club, we have had to deal with glory hunters since 68 but im sure come next week people like yourself will jump on the bandwagon and from then on forward. O and son he joined manchester united because we have 50 plus trophys in the cabinet, so thats a certainty for any player who comes that they will win a trophy, wages also will not be a problem, but if you want to base your support on who much money your owner has then that just confirms to me once again you are a 1 week old fan but of course you cant talk about how many trophys you have won because you have not won any.

manchesterunited said:
seems you only joined on the august the 26th 2008, you must be what we call at OT a glory hunter, what a shame for your club, we have had to deal with glory hunters since 68 but im sure come next week people like yourself will jump on the bandwagon and from then on forward. O and son he joined manchester united because we have 50 plus trophys in the cabinet, so thats a certainty for any player who comes that they will win a trophy, wages also will not be a problem, but if you want to base your support on who much money your owner has then that just confirms to me once again you are a 1 week old fan but of course you cant talk about how many trophys you have won because you have not won any.

Are you from Manchester?

( to spongebob square pants theme) OOOOOOOO WHO CAME FROM MADRID AND PLAYS FOR CITY!! ROB-BIN-NHO, WHO SIGNED FOR US AND FUKED OFF CHELSEA, ROB-BIN-NHO, HIS SAMBA SKILLS ARE SOMETHING THEY WISH, ROB-BIN-NHO,( i cant fink of another line, can anyone help!!) .................................. ROB-BIN-NHO ROB -BIN-NHO ROOOOBBB-BIIIINNN-NNNHHOOOOO!!!!

i certainly am the question is are you or are you an ex chelsea fan from surrey who decided that citys owner is richer than chelsea so you would support them instead.

anyway im off i have work in the morning unlike your scabby city lot.

manchesterunited said:
i certainly am the question is are you or are you an ex chelsea fan from surrey who decided that citys owner is richer than chelsea so you would support them instead.

anyway im off i have work in the morning unlike your scabby city lot.

Obsessed!

manchesterunited said:

Are you still here fella, I've no idea what its like to go on a rag board because you just don't interest me enough, however obviously we interest you enough to come here. Why don't you go and taunt the Scousers your so called 'real' rivals and tell them all just how Mr. Edwards really grew your empire, surely you know all about how he mugged old widowers of their departed husbands MUFC shares for a leg of lamb and a couple of ounces of mince. You can regail each with stories of theft and corruption on a grand scale.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.