New chants and songs!!!???

"Viva Ronaldo"

F*ck your Ronaldo
F*ck your Ronaldo
We've got Ela-no
And Robin-ho
So F*ck your Ronaldo

Abattoir Blue said:
Some really good ones (though the wordy ones might be tricky to get started). Like the Robinho/Kaiser Chiefs tune, even though the Chiefs are pretty gash.

But we do need more self-deprecating songs about our new found wealth, keeping our trademark sense of humour. We don't need taunting chants like from a snotty kid who's parents have suddenly come into some money & spoiled him rotten.

Come on - we're still City, not a bunch of plastic b*stards.

vonksbignose said:
In keeping with someone else's idea earlier that we should be able to still poke fun at ourselves, I think we should all start pointing up at the top tiers of the Colin Bell Stand & the East Stand (the bits that are always empty), & sing "WHERE WERE YOU WHEN WE WERE SHIT?

Apologies to those with season tickets there, but if you don't like it, then move!

That is a fucking classic, very City. I love it.

SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! ***suddenly remember season ticket is in East Stand L3***

Fuck of back to your cheap seat "vonksbignose", you ****! :o)

(To the tune of Manchester is Wonderful)

The Stretford Rags are full of debt
The Stretford Rags are full of debt
Fergie's pawned all their trophies
The Stretford Rags are full of debt.

vonksbignose said:
FORZA CITY said:
To the Rags:

WE'VE GOT A WONDER-KID, YOU'VE GOT A GRUMPY YID!

Erm, a tad racist, but fuckin brilliant!

no not fuckin brilliant at all. just racist and as a jewish lifelong supporter of the club i wouldn't appreciate that being sung- so let's not alienate our own fans please. i've posted loads of chants on here that have had a great response- none of which are racist- so no need to plummet to those depths.

To the verves bittersweet symphony

Cause its the bittersweet man cityyyy were riccchhhhhhh!!! yehhh
were gonna win the league, you're a slave to city then you die!!!
ill take you down maine road the only road weve been down!!
You know the one that takes you to the places where all the veins meet, yeah.

couldnt think of a last line so used the original, imagine singin that around the coms, make your hairs stand on the back of your neck

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.