New chants and songs!!!???

How about some one who is good at that sort of thing Copying about 12 of the bestChants ? Songs print a load of & we will give them an airing at the Shambles

He's Young
He's Rich
And Roman is his woman
Al-Fahim, Al-Fahim

Thirded. That is class.

Fill up, wherever you may be,
And drive to Old Trafford in your MPV,
Cos you're paying for our players here at Man City,
And we're coming for your title & the Champions League!

vonksbignose said:
Fill up, wherever you may be,
And drive to Old Trafford in your MPV,
Cos you're paying for our players here at Man City,
And we're coming for your title & the Champions League!

Good shout !!

masterwig said:
To the tune of 'Fergie was right your fans are shite' )though in this case it sounds more like 'we all hate Leeds scum' to the same tune.

We lost to Lincoln, and Mansfield too
We lost to York but we stayed blue.

We were in Division Two
We were shite but we stayed blue.

Now we're rich, and we love it,
We're gunna win the Premiership.

First two verses are v.good, third needs to be a little more self-deprecating...

The Robinho song to Geno is probably the best on here so far. Would sound ace if it got started.

i've waited years for this
i've had to take some stick
I wished and prayed
Just for today

i never thought this day would come
i never thought my club could ever be
this qual-it-y

<shaun is home, is home , he's come home> instead organ playing if you get what I mean

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3hdytcAUjI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3hdytcAUjI</a>

...or something along those line to the Cure's "Close to me"

blue_chili_pepper said:
( to spongebob square pants theme) OOOOOOOO WHO CAME FROM MADRID AND PLAYS FOR CITY!! ROB-BIN-NHO, WHO SIGNED FOR US AND FUKED OFF CHELSEA, ROB-BIN-NHO, HIS SAMBA SKILLS ARE SOMETHING THEY WISH, ROB-BIN-NHO,( i cant fink of another line, can anyone help!!) .................................. ROB-BIN-NHO ROB -BIN-NHO ROOOOBBB-BIIIINNN-NNNHHOOOOO!!!!

Favourite 'xcept I think it fits Shaun write phil-lips better (need 4 syllables I think)

charliebigspuds said:
i came up with this about 12 months ago but all my mates said it was crap>to D.I.S.C.O by Boney-M E.L.A.N.O singing E.L.A.N.O hes E, hes exciting, hes L, hes lovable, hes A, hes amazing, hes N, not a munchen, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, singing E.L.A.N.O .........i know the L's crap but cant think of anything better. anyone???

Like this one too. Just without the munchen reference.

maineroad68 said:
to the tune of how much is that doggy in the window (yeah, seriously...!)

HOW MUCH IS THAT PLAYER CALLED ROBINHO
THE ONE WHO THINKS CHELSEA ARE WANK
HOW MUCH IS THAT PLAYER CALLED ROBINHO
WE'VE GOT LOADS OF CASH IN THE BANK

can you put mine on there too?? i know it's mine but i can't get the bloody thing out my head.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.