New chants and songs!!!???

sung to the teletubbies theme music. weev got dunnie,Allah,petrov,jo.swp,swp,robinho

To the tune of were not Brasil were N.Ireland.

Were not Brasil were Man City,
But its' all the same to us, CITY!!!

KingBilly said:
THIS IS HOW IT FEELS TO B CITY,THIS IS HOW IT FEELS WITH A SHEIK,THIS IS HOW IT FEELS WHEN THE BEST TEAM REACHES THE PEAK,REACHES THE PEAK,REACHES THE PEAK,WITH AN OIL SHEIK,SO SHUT YOUR BEAKS,SO SHUT YOUR BEAKS

We should just sing their version back to them. I've said this before, I love the irony of it (i.e. it feels fcuking graet to be city):

This is how it feels to be city
This is how it feels to be small
This is how it feels when your team wins nothing at all
Nothin at all, nothing at all

Sing it with a big fcukin smile on your face.

To the rags:
Poor club from Salford
You're just a poor club from Salford
Poor club from Saaaaaaaaalford...

KingBilly said:
FOOLS N HORSES THEME TUNE; NO INCOME TAX, NO VAT,NO MONEY BACK, NO GUARANTEE.IF YOUR FRANK, RICH OR POOR,ROBINHO IS GONNA SCORE,WE"V GOT JO YOU KNOW,AND ROBINHO,AND HE'S MAGNIFIQUE,WIV SEANY SWEEP,SAY MAGNIFIQUE WIV SEANY SWEEP.
Best one i`ve heard in years ,i`ll listen out for it !

Brighton Blue said:
to the kaiser chiefs....

"OH MY GOD I CANT BELIEVE IT--- WE HAVE GOT-ROB-INHO"

brilliant. anthemic. imagine that echoing round the ground. hairs on the back of your neck job.

but before any robinho songs get going v chelsea we've got to salute our very own SWP, coz even without Robinho, we'd ahve all been buzzing just to have him back- so he gets first shout i reckon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.