CHAMPIONS LEAGUE CITY ARE GREAT

Bit unoriginal, but hey:

And it's Manchester City
Manchester City FC
We're the richest team
the world has ever seen

cfn1963 said:
vinnymcfc said:
(to the tune of gold ."spandua balet" ).
we've got jo jo always believe in his goals , hes got the power to score he,s indestructable.always believe iiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.
I like this as it is a different tune and would be simple for everyone to pick up. However, it doesn't loop very well.. so how about we add in Jo and Elano

we've got jo jo always believe in his goals , hes got the power to score he,s indestructable. Always believe iiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

E LAN - O (oh) always believe in his goals , hes got the power to score he,s indestructable. Always believe iiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

RO BIN HO (oh) always believe in his goals , hes got the power to score he,s indestructable. Always believe iiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
thats just brilliant hope i get credited for it when its cheered out

vinnymcfc said:
cfn1963 said:
I like this as it is a different tune and would be simple for everyone to pick up. However, it doesn't loop very well.. so how about we add in Jo and Elano

we've got jo jo always believe in his goals , hes got the power to score he,s indestructable. Always believe iiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

E LAN - O (oh) always believe in his goals , hes got the power to score he,s indestructable. Always believe iiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

RO BIN HO (oh) always believe in his goals , hes got the power to score he,s indestructable. Always believe iiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
thats just brilliant hope i get credited for it when its cheered out
it is really good that need 2 get it started off instead of the borin
weve got robinho, its shit

To the Tune of Cecelia

Robinho the best in the world
The best in the world bar no one

Robinho iam down on my knees
Begging you please for a goal for a goal

Theres only oneeee Sheik Mansour,
One Sheik Mansour.
I heard from our kid,
that hes got a few quid,
walking in a Mansour wonderland

i came up with this one because united fans have been saying that he only came for loads of moneysoo... what do you think?

"Robiniho only came for loads of money,

but he is gonna help us win the league,

so we wont give a fuck aslong as we win a cup.

because city are gonna be the greatest team."

the last line needs changing though. Can anyone help?

jonny_g said:
does any 1 know the actual song to the martin petrov tune

My best guess is that it is a mangled version of the riff from 'Papas got a Brand new Pigbag' by the band Pigbag, an instrumental from the early 80's that they were playing quite a lot at half time last season at Eastlands.

Problem is that it is in a minor key but the chant has mistakenly rendered in a major key, which is wht it sounds really flaccid rather than the quite catchy urgency of the original

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.