New Chinese Flu Outbreak...

I have heard from a few people today that this could be a US plot.

We have people living amongst us who couldn't change a lightbulb without instructions.

Yeah, 2 nights on arrival and a night at the end before flying home. Not got a huge amount of time there tbh due to the flight times, though I've heard many mixed things about the place.
Staying in Makati.

I stayed in Makati City, be careful, it can be dangerous place, don't have anything on you of value, no jewellery etc. Try not to be yourself anywhere and have organised travel, no local taxi. A place where they have machine guns on the entrance to the shopping centre and search you on the way in, not out like we are used to. Once in the shopping centre in Makati is a good place to be.

My old housemate used to work as security at some student accommodation and it was a big Chinese student one. He said they stood on the toilet seat and squatted over it to have a shit and if any went on the toilet or floor they didn’t clean it up, said they shaved their pubes and left them in the bathrooms on the floor, bins and food was left on corridors. He said they’re filthy people! I’d never even heard of it being a thing before he mentioned it.
I can understand this, if you've ever been to China their idea of a toilet is a hole in the ground. Been all over China in supplier factories and go to the toilet cubicle and it is just a hole in the ground, this is in a developed factory think what it like outside of that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.