New City Away Kit to be revealed tonight?

Don't know if anyone has said this yet, but on the OS this seasons away kit has now changed to 2011/12 3rd kit

Crouchy said:
"The shirt is designed so that when a player celebrates a goal or links arms with team mates, the black and red stripe remains consistent.”
They've given us a shirt that's just made for doing the Poznan! I'm almost clapping my hands with glee at the effort they've put in.

Chrisuk23 said:
Don't know if anyone has said this yet, but on the OS this seasons away kit has now changed to 2011/12 3rd kit

fantastic, it's my favourite shirt they've had in a while. Wearing one now, actually.

Chrisuk23 said:

They're pissing around with the OS to try and get the new kit as our away kit. They need to change the text and the pictures won't load.

Adverts for it have just gone up on the website. They're slow on adding the actual pictures though, Chris is probably out getting his hair cut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.