New City Away Kit to be revealed tonight?

Cal said:
These will probably get taken down, and sorry if they've been posted before:

manchester_city_mennequin.jpg

manchester_city_away_shirt_2011.jpg

manchester_city_crest_2011.jpg

I'm loving that shirt....

Verbian said:
I wish the stripes on the sleeve weren't perpendicular to the stripes on the body. They have to do that on the longsleeves... right? So why not the short sleeved version.
Is that what the earlier report was referring to when it said something about 'the material being draped over an arms-out celebration'?

another generation said:
Verbian said:
I wish the stripes on the sleeve weren't perpendicular to the stripes on the body. They have to do that on the longsleeves... right? So why not the short sleeved version.
Something to do with the stripes being aligned when a player raises his arms aloft to celebrate yet another City goal.

Yep, that's right :)

I wonder what the long sleeve shirts will look like though? These look excellent.

another generation said:
Verbian said:
Something to do with the stripes being aligned when a player raises his arms aloft to celebrate yet another City goal.

I like your style of thinking!

mancitydreamteam said:
that kit is quality where did you get the photo from?

I have the same question. I'm guessing the poster of the photos just used google chrome to download the entire umbro blog website. Umbro needs to be more careful unless they just don't care about the leak.

Verbian said:
mancitydreamteam said:
that kit is quality where did you get the photo from?

I have the same question. I'm guessing the poster of the photos just used google chrome to download the entire umbro blog website. Umbro needs to be more careful unless they just don't care about the leak.

<a class="postlink" href="http://blog.umbro.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://blog.umbro.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.