New City+ Matches

I've got the app on firestick but oddly the only way I could re subscribe was on the mcfc website once I logged in as a citizen.Didn't seem to be the option to do it on the app, when I went to settings then subscriptions just told me I didn't have any.Just got to try and stay awake now till k.o.
Same thing has happened to me not sure how to fix this.

It was a bloody shambles last night. It worked perfectly for the last match but not this time.

I tried both the TV and the PC and couldn’t get a signal on either. It kept telling me to log into City+, I did so and it told me to log in again.

I was clearly logged in using the TV and could watch a lot of the archive material apart from the top row of material including the Bayern match which it refused to let me watch.

I eventually got a German Language stream on my PC.

It was a bloody shambles last night. It worked perfectly for the last match but not this time.

I tried both the TV and the PC and couldn’t get a signal on either. It kept telling me to log into City+, I did so and it told me to log in again.

I was clearly logged in using the TV and could watch a lot of the archive material apart from the top row of material including the Bayern match which it refused to let me watch.

I eventually got a German Language stream on my PC.
I tried to sign on to City plus on the website but it would not accept payment. In the end I watched both matches on my phone with dodgy but very good streams. Strangely one of the illegal channels was broadcasting City Plus coverage. I think it is time City put City plus out of its misery and introduced a new digital channel for all CFG clubs. Either that or just use Youtube which is accessible for everyone. The technology at City remains pitiful compared to our commercial rivals. Everything stems from our sub-standard website and the App is not much better.

Gave up in the end. Couldn't subscribe via the app or website. Waste of time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.