New CL Format Thoughts | After GW2 (pg13) | GW3 (pg33)

Can you cancel your EUFA Cup scheme registration after 1 game?

I've been on all the schemes for years now but I think this year is a year too far and too costly. (*tongue in cheek time*) after all I am losing my WFA this year so won't be able to afford the tickets and heating!!! ;-) :-)

I think that conversation started long ago. This is the European super league through the back door. The stand off will be when our domestic cup competitions are phased out because the greedy money grabbing twats at UEFA will keep adding extra teams each season this leaving no spare midweek availability assisted by international breaks. The end is nigh and so are the PL
The ESL wasn't aimed at clubs like Brest or Bratislava....it was for the 18 supposed 'elite' clubs.

Expand the Thursday night competition if they want to help more clubs generate more money down the pyramid.....don't dilute the quality of the CL.

In reality....do any of the CL clubs NEED more money from playing more football ?

When City win the two cases, the door will open for increased sponsorship income which should negate the need for more games.....I hope !!

I've been on all the schemes for years now but I think this year is a year too far and too costly. (*tongue in cheek time*) after all I am losing my WFA this year so won't be able to afford the tickets and heating!!! ;-) :-)
yes all pensioners spend their WFA on drugs and booze just like you eccles....and chip muffins

They should give a trophy and shit tonne of money to the team that wins the league stage. That would make the top clubs go for top spot.
Don’t some leagues already have a ‘half way through the season trophy’ where clubs play the same teams in the same order in the second half of the season.

yes all pensioners spend their WFA on drugs and booze just like you eccles....and chip muffins
*lol* the drugs keep me alive but luckily that is one thing they haven't taken off me yet...free prescriptions. :-)
As for booze.... my glass of wine on Christmas Day and Boxing Day won't break the bank I don't think! :-)

Now chip BARMCAKES that's a different kettle of fish...oops chips. :-)

The ESL wasn't aimed at clubs like Brest or Bratislava....it was for the 18 supposed 'elite' clubs.

Expand the Thursday night competition if they want to help more clubs generate more money down the pyramid.....don't dilute the quality of the CL.

In reality....do any of the CL clubs NEED more money from playing more football ?

When City win the two cases, the door will open for increased sponsorship income which should negate the need for more games.....I hope !!
And, if they get more sponsorship income, where do you think that will go?
Straight into the players pockets so absolutely nothing will change, from a number of games perspective, at least.

When the top teams play each other then I can see lots of draws, as long as they beat the lesser teams then they will qualify

In all seriousness, you should be able to if anyone else is thinking about it. I doubt you could rejoin later on in the season and you’d also lose the benefits that comes with it.

The novelty of the competition soon wore off for me about two / three seasons in.

*lol* the drugs keep me alive but luckily that is one thing they haven't taken off me yet...free prescriptions. :-)
As for booze.... my glass of wine on Christmas Day and Boxing Day won't break the bank I don't think! :-)

Now chip BARMCAKES that's a different kettle of fish...oops chips. :-)
spent all my money on drugs and city waaahhoooooooo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.