new clothing wore by barry..

mcfc78 said:
he looks like an extra from startrek.... umbro.. what have you done to us???

And trekky fans around the world will love them.....theres always that !! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Muh not really fussed, But I do like the new strips and probably for the first time in years I actully want to buy one or two, away one I'm loving!

droylsdenblue said:
Castleford are not doing so well are they?

My team, St Helens are doing ok though!
Castleford aren't doing too badly - they are 8th out of 14 teams lol The top 8 qualify for the end of season playoffs.

the top is shit!

my worry is that, now umbro have got us all 'onside' with these new strips, they're going to start taking liberties over the next nine years.

GRAHAM mcfc said:
droylsdenblue said:
Castleford are not doing so well are they?

Castleford aren't doing too badly - they are 8th out of 14 teams lol The top 8 qualify for the end of season playoffs.

Saints always do okay you fuckers win something every season! To be fair i think Saints deserve to win the Supaer Lg this season - they've been the best team for the last 5years yet didnt play well on the wet night that didnt suit them in the grand final last year! Looks like they'll be in the Challenge Cup Final AGAIN - do you reckon you can equal/beat Wigans record!?

Why are we talking about RL?

danburge82 said:
GRAHAM mcfc said:

Saints always do okay you fuckers win something every season! To be fair i think Saints deserve to win the Supaer Lg this season - they've been the best team for the last 5years yet didnt play well on the wet night that didnt suit them in the grand final last year! Looks like they'll be in the Challenge Cup Final AGAIN - do you reckon you can equal/beat Wigans record!?

Why are we talking about RL?

Was working on the cas v warrington game on saturday

Castlefords an interesting place......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.